I started with just the bike, and added in the helmet last. My biggest challenge was managing the black hole beyond the tree where the fence line was. I had to bring it up just enough to not draw the eye into the blackness, but not overpower the foreground.
Using different colorized gel transparencies over the lights, I was able to modify the appearance to look like moonlight. My experience in the community theatre world has helped me a lot with contrasting and controlling lighting on a scene to set the desired mood.
I worked my way forward as I added components into the scene. Originally I tried the helmet on the ground, but it was not prominent enough there.
I continue to build up, at this point I have background and foreground lights to highlight the surfaces of the tires, the frame and the top of the bike.
Here is the scene with the helmet on the handlebars, but I have the black hole problem again. I have to back up a little and turn off some of the lights to get that under control.
A little more blue, and a little bit of reaiming and we end up with the final shot, here again.